She has worked as founding editor of Good Reading magazine, features editor for Vogue, presenter of ABC TV’s popular bookshow, Between the Lines, and Foxtel’s Talking Books, and as an executive producer with ABC Radio National. She is a regular contributor to national newspapers and magazines and is in demand as a presenter at arts and literary festivals around the country and overseas. Her online video site, Bookshots, features extended conversations with authors about their newest titles.
- In March 2013, Caroline will be at Adelaide Writers' Week - program released shortly.
- In May, Caroline will be at Sydney Writers Festival. Further details to come.
- In September 2013, Caroline will be a contributor to an anthology to be published by Allen & Unwin on losing a parent. Details to come.
- In 2013, Caroline continues her role as Editorial Director, Booktopia, Australia’s largest online bookseller and expands her online presence with Artshots, interviews with artists about their upcoming exhibitions (website to come).
- Sand Script, Caroline’s collection of rugs based on her photographs of snail patterns on the beach, is on sale now at Designer Rugs showrooms nationally. www.designerrugs.com.au
|Caroline with Colm Toibin
& Thomas Keneally, Sydney Writers' Festival 2010
Portrait of Caroline by David Corbett